2. The administrator of data obtained through Samanta websites is:
Samanta Adamek Sp. J. with headquarters in Białka 556a 34-220 Maków Podhalański
registered in the National Court Register at the District Court for Kraków in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000064381,
Nip 552-010-48-95, Regon 071013208
3. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, in particular, ensures that the data collected by him is processed in accordance with the law (in accordance with the Act
on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws No. 2018, item 1000) and the Act on electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. Any changes to this policy will be announced by placing the revised version on the Samanta websites.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data collected and processed only with the consent of the user of the website www.samanta.eu
2. Registration in the online store Samanta requires filling in the form, which will contain personal data (name, surname), contact details and information for managing the account (login, password). These data will be used to enable the user to make a purchase, execute transactions and also in contacts with the company.
3. All data obtained by Samanta will not be sold or made available to other entities for purposes other than the performance of the contract. In order to perform the contract, the online store may provide the collected data to the following entities:
GLS - to the extent necessary to handle the delivery of the order
PayPal - to the extent necessary to handle payment for the order.
In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the minimum required.
4. During the visit to the website, information about the visit (IP address) is automatically collected. These data are used only for statistical purposes.
5. The collected data will be available to people authorized to administer the server and to operate the samanta.pl online store
6. The collected data is stored indefinitely.
You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that we hold, correct or demand to limit their processing (request to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal). The user has the right to transfer his personal data. Please contact us for this purpose: email@example.com
7. If you believe that Samanta processes your personal data in an incorrect way, you can contact us at the subject firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to file a complaint to the President of UODO
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Order forms, which require full address data, are placed in a secure area of the website and connect to them via a secure connection (SSL).
2. Access to the Account is possible only after providing an individual login and password
2. In the event that the user does not consent to the collection and use of personal data in accordance with the policy, he is obliged to refrain from using the Samanta website.
Our website may contain links to other websites (websites). However, when using these links to leave our site, please note that we have no control over these pages. Therefore, we can not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide when visiting such places and such places are not covered by this policy. Be cautious and read the privacy statement that applies to that site.
The NEWSLETTER service enables all interested parties to automatically receive marketing information about Samanta's products and services:
The use of the service is voluntary and indefinite.
In order to provide this service, we obtain from people interested in the names of e-mail addresses.
A registered person can change or delete his or her data entered in the registration process at any time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.